Ridgeline DL135 (Pair)
The larger-diameter Ridgeline collection of walking poles are lightweight and strong – the perfect 'all-rounder'. Equally at home on casual day walks or multi-day treks in difficult terrain. The DL135 weighs just 224 grams per pole.
- Dual lever lock, adjustable length, telescopic poles.
- Locking levers feature adjustable tension and a unique 'rest zone' when collapsed to prolong service life.
- Long wearing tungsten-carbide pole tips with sharp profile for extra grip.
- Supplied with rubber tip covers for hard surface use.
- Shafts made from advanced DAC alloy.
- EVA foam grips with adjustable wrist straps.
- Backed by a five-year warranty.